Sunday, July 19, 2009

the bartender

This time around the video shoot with The New Collisions went swimmingly. Robert Officer from seriouslunch.com directed with help from some other old friends.
I spent most of the day amusing myself while the real work went on. And then towards the end of the first day of shooting (they're shooting more footage as I write this) came my time to shine.
Realistically, I will probably be in the final cut of the video for about five seconds. I play the bartender. It was an interesting and revealing experience, which I think will offer some ideas and inspiration for future 'looking for love' interviews.
Speaking of which, the filming of the first interview will be completed on Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully it will be edited and pieced together and posted to youtube within a week.
So stay tuned for that an as well as the video of Parachutes on the Dance Floor by The New Collisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment